Sunday, January 3, 2010

Tee-hee *giggles*

So, good news my fellow nail nuts. OPI has a new (small) collection out!!!!!! *cheers excitedly* It is the Alice in Wonderland collection. Between my fellow nail nut (who is also my fellow book nut, who knew?) and I we would have the entire collection (which consists of four glorious colors) except for our happy opi-filled store doesn't have it yet. Way to fail on the whole shipping of the new products company that stocks out store! A pox on all your houses! Anywho, the collection launched on the second and as soon as our store calls to inform us of it's arrival, we plan to buy the whole darned thing. Thus, swatches will be coming shortly. However, in lieu of a swatch here are some tasty tidbits for you:
The colors (in order) are Off With Her Red!, Absolutely Alice, Mad as a Hatter, Thanks so Muchness!
OPI-off-with-her-red.gifOPI-absolutely-alice.gif
OPI-Mad-as-a-hatter.gifOPI-thanks-so-muchness.gif

From what I gather from some of my blogs I scamper through, the colors are amazing but the two glittery ones (Alice and Hatter) take 2-3 coats to achieve opacity and a good topcoat (seche vite anyone?) to avoid a grainy feeling once it is dried. Once I have tried them, I shall let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment